What drinks? I'm guessing that's an inside joke, will someone please let me in on the joke!?!??!
UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 3:41pm February 23what drinks
-Fuck you that's my line; and I used proper grammar.
UPDATE: Shady Mutherfunckin Ogrady at 3:41pm February 23what, you dont call me...what am I a choped liver?
-Probably, Andrew treats a lot of people like that, and there's 2 p's in chopped.
UPDATE: Andrew Thomas Pinski at 3:44pm February 23Soda pop cans are cold.
-My ass you coy sob. Fucking drinking mid-day??!?!!? Wtf are you an alcoholic.
UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 3:48pm February 23K DINNER AND MOVIE IS PLANNED AND WE ARE GOIN TO SEE PUSH
-Which one http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push_(2009_film), or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Push:_Based_on_a_Novel_by_Sapphire? My bet would have been on the latter, but a) they changed the name and b) its not out yet. And wtf is up with the caps, you know there's this button called caps lock, and its default is off.
UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 3:49pm February 23SODA MY ASS
-Stop fucking stealing my lines.
UPDATE: Geoffrey Pinski at 5:10pm February 23Good luck with that - RT says its worse than Transporter 3
-I like this theme I'm going to continue running with it, until someone tells me to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment