Oh this is why you were drunk when you got the reception.
Andrew Thomas Pinski likes G Jason Brewer's album Jeff'S Wedding. 2:48am
Yes Andrew I drank the entire bottle, it was awesome and tasted really really good. What the fuck was your excuse when you tried to tackle the poor girl who caught the boquet? Or when you caught the garter? (Or when you gave away the garter to someone else?) You were pretty damn sober you asshole.
UPDATE: Jeff Brewer at 12:49pm February 27You can't talk biatch
UPDATE: Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:36pm February 27I have been dry since Monday when I had only a glass and half of wine during dinner.
-You drink more booze in a week than I drink in a month.
UPDATE: Geoffrey Pinski at 1:46pm February 27I don't actually think he was talking about your current practices, just your mfing a**inine actions that night.
-Eddo's still pissed at you for punching him, Megan and Jeff are still furious you tried to ruin their wedding, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment