Thursday, February 26, 2009

Andrew Thomas Pinski is at work after a nice lunch with Jeide and my love of the word, Jen. 4:24pm

Please let's try Enlgish. Translation:
Andrew Thomas Pinski is at work after a nice lunch with Jeide and the love of my world, Jen.

UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 4:37pm February 26 via Facebook MobileHa ha I love u I am goin to go drive death van to chucks house. And then tak him for food then to bed for me
-Who in the hell is chuck? And why is he not able to get food on his own?

UPDATE:Jennifer Tanti at 6:05pm February 26 via Facebook MobileI love u I love u I love u
-Ahhh, wasn't one enough, just keep adding more.

1 comment:

  1. "love u I am goin to go drive death van to chucks house. And then tak him for food then to bed for me"

    So much wrong with this post. Neither of them can type/spell. Death van? Then to bed for me?? What the fuck does this even mean? Is Chuck her dog?

    I'm confused..

    ReplyDelete