March 4th - Polls!! Answer's are inlineJennifer Tanti wrote at 9:22pm
There are things we need to talk about
Jeff Brewer wrote at 1:01pm
Hey Andrew, going to the lounge? Thought you gave up alcohol for Lent?
March 5th - So it would seem that the secret has been disclosed; as is mentioned below, it was extremely quick - within a week... (and yeah the reason its a big secret is probably me).Jennifer Tanti posted a poll about Andrew Thomas Pinski. 11:08am
Do you think Andrew Thomas Pinski has ever skipped out on a bar tab? - Yes or No
(I've seen him so shitfaced he barely could sign his name, so this wouldn't surprise
me.)
Jennifer Tanti posted a poll about Andrew Thomas Pinski. 12:00pm
Would you introduce Andrew Thomas Pinski to someone you are trying to impress? - Yes or No
(As with most family members, it would have to be long after I've
impressed them on my own, but especially Andrew.)
Joelle Bulawsky wrote at 2:22pm
Thank you Pinski! Hope all is well!
Jennifer Tanti posted a poll about Andrew Thomas Pinski. 6:58pm
Would you travel around the world with Andrew Thomas Pinski? - YesorAND No
(Been there, done that, I'm not sure I'd ever do it again.)
Katie Purdy wrote at 2:34pm
I heard a rumor about you!!!!!
Katie Purdy wrote at 2:46pm
It has to do with ever little girls dream...
Katie Purdy wrote at 2:59pm
Wow, you weren't wasting any time! Congrats to you! Why the big secret?
Katie Purdy wrote at 3:21pm
Hmm...interesting!
March 6th - Just nonsense here
Jennifer Tanti wrote at 9:46am
Im kinda awake I can't go back to sleep and I don't know bout tonight
Jennifer Tanti wrote at 6:19am
Love u
No comments:
Post a Comment