Sunday, March 1, 2009

Monthly Review - February

This blog was started as an outlet to the stupidity I was seeing on FaceBook by my brother.  I tried to use the comments there but found it to be ineffective:

-Andrew is at work, thinking about someone very special; Geoffrey, not you. 12:56pm
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:10pm February 13
booooooo
-Jeff Brewer at 1:10pm February 13
wtf is going on here?
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:10pm February 13
hmmm i wonder who ure thinking about is it jeide. lol jk ha ha ha
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:12pm February 13
i miss u
-Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:26pm February 13
Jeff, don't worry about it.
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:29pm February 13
your at work super early i wonder y
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:34pm February 13
yeah jeff don't worry about it
-Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:35pm February 13
Jenn, I am at work early so I can clean up my apartment for my new TV but also so I can see you tonight without worry about anything else.
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:36pm February 13
new tv where's mine?
-Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:37pm February 13
Geoffrey, when you get your own place, maybe just maybe I will allow you get a discount from me.
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:37pm February 13
oh yea im goin to make u sing i kissed a girl and i liked it lol jk
-Jeff Brewer at 1:44pm February 13
Oh God, they're doing karaoke
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:45pm February 13
plug your ears everyone
-Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:47pm February 13
hehe, Both Geoffrey and Jeff really need to hear me sing before judging me.
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:48pm February 13
ha ha they are funny
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:48pm February 13
unfortunately we have when you were in Chorus and it was bad...
-Jennifer Tanti at 1:48pm February 13
think they where talkin about me
-Andrew Thomas Pinski at 1:50pm February 13
That was over 15 years ago, I have changed since then.
-Geoffrey Pinski at 1:52pm February 13
that change is all in your head
-Jeff Brewer at 2:01pm February 13
I would love to hear you sing. I bet you have sort of a Jim Morrison vibe.
-Jennifer Tanti at 2:04pm February 13
what is his problem
-Jennifer Tanti at 2:04pm February 13
yeah jeff your kinda right. its like we are at a rock concert

I've watched as he's chastised our cousin (see http://geoffpinski.blogspot.com/2009/02/andrew-thomas-pinski-at-136pm-february.html and http://geoffpinski.blogspot.com/2009/03/andrew-thomas-pinski-at-720am-march.html), continually expressed his love for "Jen(n)" (see  almost every post in the archive), and a god complex ("I will be safe no matter what" - http://geoffpinski.blogspot.com/2009/02/andrew-thomas-pinski-is-tried-of-having.html).

Why do I think my brother is being stupid you may ask?  Well if the above isn't reason enough let me give you some more information.
1.  After about a week of dating he asked Jen(n) to marry him (she said yes).
2. They set the wedding date for August 2010.
3. They want to have a big wedding in a Catholic Church (of course that means she needs an annullment to go with her divorce).
4. Jen(n) comes from a broken marriage (although I've yet to confirm it, her ex-husband (Hugo Medina) was supposedly recently convicted of attempting to murder her).
5. They have a good friend (Jeide), who goes EVERYWHERE with them.  He was at the dinner where Andrew introduced my mom to Jen(n).
6. Their relationship has been public on FaceBook since day one and started with what can be described as Jen(n) stalking Andrew.

The goal is to continue this until the FaceBook nonsense stops.  Someday Andrew will likely find this, and so for that I'm sorry, but you asked for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment