Saturday, February 21, 2009

Andrew Thomas Pinski is at home, watching TV and waiting to go to the stealth game. 5:47pm

TV appears to be Andrew's friend.  Not that I necessarily have an issue with that - TV is awesome.  But the Stealth again?!?!?!  As Jum has asked, what is a Stealth? If its because you can't see them, then why in the hell would anyone be able to watch?  Also how the hell do you make plans the night your mom's flying in?  Especially when you know that snow could cause any fixed schedule to be fed up???

UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 6:44pm February 21 via Facebook MobileLove u have fun tonight
-Because you know the whole world has to know and a phone call/text just won't do.

UPDATE: Andrew Thomas Pinski at 7:32pm February 21I will be thinking of you tonight.
-Really?  I'll call B.S. again.  If you're thinking of your woman, why would you be watching dudes hitting each other with sticks?  In addition how sober will you be, because who the FUCK goes to lacrosse and doesn't get drunk?


UPDATE: Jennifer Tanti at 8:11pm February 21 via Facebook MobileI would go but my throat is startin to hurt cause of all talkin
-First let's change this to ENGLISH - I would go, but my throat is starting to hurt because of all that talking (i've been doing on facebook).  This may be the worst excuse since sitcoms started using the line "I've got a headache."

No comments:

Post a Comment